Sales Channel Analytics drive lead generation and demand
Sales channel analytics are essential to a company’s channel marketing strategy which is the key driver of sales trajectory.
First of all, Foresite’s sales and demand forecasting is analysed by sales channel and combined with internally collected process and performance analytics. Furthermore the external data gathered by commercial intelligence is incorporated to complete the 3D view of channel performance.
As a result Foresite provides important trend and status analytics for all sources of sales. Hence you can evaluate activity levels, pipeline potential, sales delivered, conversion and bounce performance. Sales channel analytics therefore put you in the driving seat enabling you to fully optimise your channel strategy.
Finally we incorporate the sales channel analytics into Foresite’s scenario planning tools. Consequently you can run what-if scenarios for every sales channel and formulate road maps for driving performance improvements.
Use sales channel analytics to:
- Evaluate the contribution and performance of customer acquisition activities
- Improve channel performance and efficiency
- Optimise return on sales investments
- Compare marketing campaigns
- Exploit hidden pockets of sales growth
- Manage your sales channel partners